Saturday, May 9, 2009

Start off on the right foot





















I have never been a good typer or good at spelling or grammer so if your lookin for that thnkx for stoppin by, HOWEVER if you want to learn step by step how a contractor from Jersey is making a name for himself then your here.
Starting a successfull Real Estate Investing company.

I will be sharing steps you will need to do to get started. These steps I may not explane why you need to do it, just trust me and do it. Think of it this way you dont need to know how the engine works to drive the car, just get in and drive.

I will be helping you and recomending what I know works, I will be giving you this info for free, just as obained it. I read allmost every post on the M/B forum (below) and took notes, But the most important thing I did do Is take action. What I am going to share with you will Blow your mind.

You will need to up your minutes on you phone,!!!!! I have unlimited now after learnig the hard way. Bills over 1000 a month,, free tip you can allways bargain with the phone company and save hundreds. I got them to lower it to 535.

I will try to stick to nothing but the facts but I do rant on from time to time. I just Love This.

OK so I will tell you and show you with video (Home made) just how to get
the phone to literaly blow up with callers wanting to buy and sell houses and others who will just give you their house.

I want you to believe in what I have to tell you before you spend to much money. I want you to see if this is really for you.





So do this go to a local sign shop buy just 15 plain white 18 wide x 24 high coroplast signs with the flutes running vertical. You should pay no more then 1.25 per sign.. Go to the local Home depot or Lowes in the building dept near the concrete rebar ask for durawall it is 10 ft long and 10inches or 8, get the 10in. You will cut these up for your stands, Get four outa each one. It saves you alot. I pay a total of 79 cents per sign and stand 18x24 and about 52 12 x 18 Good! huh

Ok Now go to your local dollar store and buy the four pack of sharpie chizel tip blue, green black and red , perminet markers, if not there go office supply. Also buy a magnum Black sharpie for your numbers.

What you do is write them up just as I have on the video and stick them where I say and the phone will start to ring.

1. Log on to http://www.magicbullets.com/ start to read the today posts and search thru the archives, get an idea of where the money is being in todays market. Download Dan Autio free books on the home page. I scan every thing I read BUT take notes on every differant subject.
In todays market focus on S/S short sales, REOs estate owned, Touch on wholesaling and funding. I will show the you the ropes.

2. Order some 12x18 bandit signs get five hundred heres the link witnesswholesale I know it sounds funny but they're cheap!
Very important to get them just as I say ,,they should be around 550 total with S/H and tax I BUY
HOUSES
352-573-8857
on 12x18 black letters on the brightest Yellow !

3. While there on the way go order some cards I got mine at Vistaprint.com but I will give you a cheaper place in my next post. Get a heavy paper card increase the font size as big as you can get it, On the back put
I will pay you 500 for
every house I close you
told me about.


I ordered 2500 first and they where gone the first three weeks. I then bought ten thousand which lasted pretty long. I just reordered another 10.
Get ten thousand youll get the best discount that way. (use them put every where you go) Give them to your friends to put out where ever they go mom dad wife husban ect. exsposure soon enought people will be wondering Who the NEW GUY is.

No comments: