Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hey crew The Homanator here just wanted to welcome you new comers to the blog. Let me catch you up with some quickies.

OK The most important thing to remember I am human and was never a good speller or typer, also I have big digits. If your looking for good grammer and spelling , seeya later.

1) I will be providing you good content that I use everyday in my own business so I know it works. I have just started blogging and I am starting to get the hang of it. So if you hang in there you will be recieving alot of bullet point to the fact info.
2) The bullet points may not allways be my own views or methods but I have used them, They work or else I wouldnt be sharing them with you.
3)The Info will be mainly targeted to Real Estate investing (REI). If your just starting out with a limitted budget you will succeed if you follow the mehtods.
4) I believe in giving,, An Attitude Of Graditude. I will be giving you alot of info, all you will need to succeed in todays market. There will be occasions I recommend something that may cost you something, buy it because Im telling you to. The reason is its something that you need to further education on your part.
5) Dont be lazy !!! Use the methods and follow a strick plan, a routine you must have to be successfull.
6) Use the comments section on the blog to ask questions and post remarks. I believe masterminding is key in every succesful biz. I MM twice a week, one for my short sale biz, and one for my wholesale biz. We do this face to face. It works best to just say what on your mind, speed of thought......
looking forward to your remarks...


To Your Success !! The Homanator
I highly recommend this book
http://tinyurl.com/ur-success
www.EverlastSolutions.com

1 comment:

tom said...

I like your posts