Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How to Back to Back

You’re just starting out stick to wholesaling... I charge an assignment fee of to investors that I know want more houses My average is 3800 keep in mind I am flipping houses with my target price of 70 and under because I know I can sell to not just one cash buyer but a boat load....YOUR LIST !
As far as an investor going around or finding out how much you’re taken it down for, I have an equitable interest in the property with my deposit given... If you get the feeling some tin fishy go file an affidavit of equitable interest. Your contract should read something like you’ll close with him when you close with them... Remember the investor your flipping to are needing you to provide good deals... they want more...I say if someone goes around me on a deal that I spent maybe two hours on GOD Bless them I hope it helped their situation,,PS/ don’t work with him again and tell all your friends...
You want to buy from banks you can without doing a back to back… I will only use that in a last resort...to many things need to fall into place for that happen… here’s how it goes.. First you need to disclose... and you need a title company that’s on board. Find 1 that is used to doing B2B, trusts...ECT...they know Ur flippin and most of all a dry closing. Also they need to have access to a Mobil closer... make sure title is clean , Your HUD is done with the deposit ect. A signed deed by seller and deed to the right person... get wiring instructions...and FedEx or ups address. You want the reo lender to email you the docs and tell them you have a Mobil closer who will do a courtesy close for them. They save money! You prep the closer to what is happing... make sure the completed docs go to the right place... The Mobil closer will have you sign a/b docs and title will notarize them for you. Then send off packet. Then you’ll sign the b/c docs and title will send off docs and wire to lender... After all is done your title wires your spread off to your account. WOW! All this or OPTION and ASSIGNMENT two papers and your POC. Short and sweeeeeet
By the time all this comes together taken into fact the chance of the deal falling apart at the last minute...ITS been easier for me to just replace my buyer or ad him and since its always for me cash it makes for an easy deal. I have simply put cash Buyer on the contract and had it approved and vested into my end buyer for title and close.
I secure with what I Call the “Flip- Cash and Release” This even works on my SS flips using the end buyers CASH SWEEEEET !
PS. It’s a lot of other paperwork to put into a trust to hide your PP from the end user, if you have a huge profit to be made and you’re selling it on the open market instead of your list it may be in your best interest. Remember you can always for just about ten bucks file your option and cloud title to secure your position. And most back dooring investors will see your on title and move on. We have an abundance of deals around here and don’t have to squeeze every dollar out of a deal.


To Your Success !!
I highly recommend this book
http://tinyurl.com/ur-success
www.EverlastSolutions.com

No comments: